Sunday 24 November 2013

Q&A/ an interview with me - week 2

Q&A/ an interview with me

This weeks theme for the #BritishBloggerSelection is Q&A's so without further ado here's my post!

Question One: Why do you like blogging?
I enjoy writing and sharing things in posts with anyone who wants to read my blog!
Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
This for me was the hardest part of starting my blog! I wanted a blog where I shared real life experiences and shared things that I could talk about so I thought about what could show that, so I finally came up with Being Heather.
Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
I come from a little village in the south of Wales.
Question Four: Favourite colour?
It varies but most of the time it's either a teal colour or a burgundy red.
Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
Yes I do, she isn't my favourite singer or band but I really enjoy listening to her music.
Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
I'm trained as a classical singer so I can sing but it's not really hidden but apart from that the only thing cool I can do is the splits!
Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Liam Hemsworth.. mmmm                              ------------->
Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Zoella, I think her posts are so lovely and anyone can relate to them so I really enjoy reading her blog.
Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
As I'm new to blogging, I wanted to join a community where I could get to know new people and enjoy doing what I love to do! So far I'm loving it and can't wait to continue with it!
 
I hope you've enjoyed this weeks post and if you did make sure to leave a comment saying so! Make sure to follow for more posts soon!
Love you all
       

No comments:

Post a Comment