Monday 18 November 2013

The sunshine award

The sunshine award





I was recently nominated by Jo (http://www.beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk) for the sunshine award. This is an award that goes to bloggers who are 'Positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere'. I was honoured because I've only recently started blogging so to know that people already love my blog posts, makes me feel amazing so thankyou!

The Rules
I will share 11 facts about myself, then I will answer 11 questions that were set by the blogger that nominated me. I will then think of 11 more questions and nominate 11 bloggers to answer them and I will inform them that I have nominated them. So here we go!

11 facts about me
1. I live in the south-east of Wales in a little village
2. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers
3. I have 2 dogs called Monty and Butch
4. I love to perform and be on stage
5. Chocolate is my favourite thing in the world
6. I know every word to 'baby got back'...
7. My favourite colours are pastel pink and purple
8. My favourite make-up brand in Benefit
9. I love to do my hair, I find it oddly therapeutic, don't ask why
10. I used to play saxophone and clarinet but I stopped 2 years ago and wish I hadn't :(
11. I live for Drama, I even love studying it in school, I'm weird I know.
 
The 11 questions from Jo

1.What is your favourite animal?- A dolphin, I've always wanted to swim with them.
2. What is your favourite bath/shower product?- All of the lush comforters, they're heavenly!
3. What is your favourite movie?- The Lion King, always has been, always will be!
4. What is your 'go to' item of clothing?- Leggings, you can style them up or keep them casual and are perfect for all times of year.
5. What was your bargain of the year?- I bought a dress the other day which I was expecting to be £10 and it ended up being £4.99, bargain, am I right! :)
6. What is your favourite item for the winter?- Chunky knit jumpers, especially in the UK where it's freezing!
7. Can you say the alphabet backwards?- I actually can!
8. Where in the world do you live?- I live in south-east Wales.
9. What is your favourite word?- 'myriad' why? I don't have ac clue..
10. Who was your inspiration to start a blog?- Probably zoella! I always love reading her posts and they brighten up my day!
11. What phone case do you have on your phone at the moment?- A pastel coloured Aztec one.

My nominees;
(sorry I can't do any more, I'm super new to blogging so I don't actually know that many blogs yet, sorry again)
 
My 11 questions;
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Favourite food?
4. What is your best achievement?
5. What is your favourite song at the moment?
6. Who inspires you to blog?
7. What is your favourite brand of make-up? 
8. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
9. How old are you?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. What is your bargain of the month?
I hope you all enjoyed todays post! Make sure to follow and comment for more posts and Thanks again to Jo for tagging me!
Love you all
       
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment