Monday 19 August 2013

25 questions about me

25 questions about me | Tag


When I started this blog, I threw myself straight into the deep end with reviews, buys and make-up routines so I didn't do anything to introduce myself to you, therefore today i'm going to tell you a little more about me!

My names Heather Plow, i'm 15 and I live in a small town in Wales. I'm in year 11 or high school as some of you may know it. I love all things to do with beauty and fashion but I also love performing arts. Recently my performing arts school won the title of best show choir 2013 in the Llangollen international eisteddfod which is pretty cool if I don't say so myself. To tell you a bit more about me, I've decided to do the 25 questions tag so here are my answers.

1. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 2 dogs called Monty and Butch.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My phone, nail polish remover and my laptop.
3. Whats the weather like right now? Slightly chilly but not too cold.
4. Do you drive? If yes, have you crashed? Nope, i'm only 15 haha!
5. What time did you wake up this morning? About half 11, it's the summer holidays in the UK and i'm super lazy, sorry not sorry!
6. When did you last shower? This morning before I got dressed.
7. What was the last film you watched? I went to watch the conjuring the other day, I thought I was going to die.. no joke.
8. What does your last text message say? received: 'Love you too, don't reply cos I'm in Greece, I'll get you something okkk! speak when i'm back, lyyy xxxx'
9. Whats your ringtone? One of the iPhone presets because I can't be bothered to change it, like I said, i'm super lazy!
10. Have you ever been to a different country? I've been to France a few times, America once, Spain a couple times, Ibiza and the Spanish Isles.
11. Do you like sushi? Where i'm from, you can buy sushi with cooked meat instead of fish so I like that but not real sushi.
12. Where do you buy groceries? Asda, Tesco, Morrisons anywhere really.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No, as I may have mentioned earlier, i'm super, super lazy so I have problems falling asleep.
14. How many siblings do you have? 4, 3 brothers and a sister.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? We have a family desktop computer and a laptop each.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 16 woop woop!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither of them.
18. Do you colour your hair? I ombre it now but I used to colour it red.
19. What are you planning to do today? Go shopping and spend more money than I have!
20. When was the last time you cried? The other day because I managed to slam my knee against a radiator and now I have one mighty bruise.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Meat feast and sweetcorn, I looooove me some meat feast haha!
22. Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers, mmmmm i'm so hungry now:(
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? A couple, mainly at parties and things.
24. What is your eye colour? Green.
25. Coke or Pepsi? I can't tell the difference so what ever is there.

Well thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and if you did be sure to follow to keep up to date on my new posts coming soon. Sorry about posting twice in one day, I didn't post yesterday so felt like I needed to make up for it. Don't forget to comment any requests or if there are any products you would like me review let me know! Also let me know if this inspired you to do you own 25 questions tag.
love you all 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment